AYACHAK ASHRAMA - BANGLADESH
( A spiritual institution devoted to social welfare morality campaign)
Number of institutions: 02(Two)
Site 1. - The Head office: This unit established in the year 1931 AD. is situated in the village of Rahimpur under Muradnagar Police station of Comilla district, about 120 k.m. away from the capital Dhaka.
Founder: The Great Master, His Holiness Akhandamandaleshwar Shri Shrimat Swami Swarupananda Paramhansa Deva, founder of 'The Morality campaign' and 'Abhiksa' (Non-begging) ideal.
Address: Vill : Rahimpur, P.o. Muradnagar,
Dist: Comilla -3544, Bangladesh
Ph:- 0802656180, 01819800511, 01715607651
Site 2. - The Holy Birthplace unit: This unit of the Ashrama is situated in the township of Chandpur about i60 Km. from the capital Dhaka and has been established in the year 1996 AD.
Address : Old Adalatpara, P.o. + Dist Chandpur -3600
Ph:- 084165806. 01716943562
Aims and objectives
1. To preach religion for bringing amity and harmony among the discordant factions in the world.
2. To preach and teach about morality, chastity, personal cleanliness, social awareness, social welfare, self-help, physical fitness, physical development, spiritual development and such allied subjects.
3. To help the old, invalid, helpless and needy people.
4. To help men and women in need of food, shelter, clothing, treatment, education and employment.
5. To help poor parents arrange their daughters' marriage, to help widows and deserted wives by all available means and to do all other public charitable works as may be deemed fit and necessary calamities such as flood, drought, earthquake, cyclone, outbreak of fire etc.
6. To render relief works and/or to help people to render such relief works in natural calamities such as flood, drought, earthquake, cyclone, outbreak of fire etc.
7. To establish educational institutions, student hostels, shelter for pilgrims, libraries, charitable dispensary, hospitals, old men’s' asylum, orphanage etc..
8. To propagate 'Morality campaign' and the ideal of 'Self-help and Non-begging'.
' Present programs
Congregational Prayer '
Once every week on a fixed day and time and on special occasions of religious and national importance congregational prayers are being arranged at the Ashram Prayer Halls, where hundreds of devotees irrespective of caste, creed and religious identity attend, which enables to practice amity and harmony amongst the different sections of life.
Add comment to this page:
|The last comments on this page:|
|Comment posted by Saurav Kar( sauravkarbpbgmail.com ), 12/04/2016 at 2:34pm (UTC):|
PLEASE INFORM THE NAME OF OUR PRADHAN BRAHMACHARIJI of Rahimpur Ajachak Ashram
|Comment posted by Sanjit Roy( mrsanjit.roy18gmail.com ), 07/16/2014 at 10:38am (UTC):|
Ami Akhanda, babamonir sontan, babamoni jeno sorboda amay kreepa koren, rahimpur dekhar khuboy swapna, amar bari, Tripura Rajyer Agartala sohore..Joytu Basbamoni..Hari Om
|Comment posted by Kishor mojumdar( Kchandram.mojumdargmail.com ), 04/24/2014 at 3:22pm (UTC):|
Agamikal arthat 25/04/2014 tarik chandpur ayachak ashrome baba monir tirodhan onustan.
|Comment posted by Shimanti Datta( kdatta303yahoo.in ), 04/20/2014 at 9:34am (UTC):|
Babamoni is our gr8 Guru ,we always follow his word & respect him & his work & try 2 follow his path by heart, "JAY GURU".
|Comment posted by Bidyut sen( biddutsenymail.com ), 07/25/2013 at 6:45am (UTC):|
joy guru.The most beautiful word is "OM"The most beautiful song is "Hariom" our family always say to "Hariom"please all time say to"Hariom"
|Comment posted by Prabir deb nath( Www.prabirdebnath0gmail.com ), 10/13/2012 at 4:10am (UTC):|
Babamoni is our life partner.babamoni is great....
|Comment posted by bivash chakraborty( kutanchakraborty773gmail.com ), 08/06/2012 at 5:56pm (UTC):|
|Comment posted by bijon shyam ( bijon1966gmail.com ), 05/17/2012 at 6:15am (UTC):|
pl send guide to visit your ashrm
|Comment posted by omkar mazumdar( omkarmazumdaryahoo.com ), 04/20/2012 at 6:24am (UTC):|
|Comment posted by Subhabrata kar( ksubhabratarocketmail.com ), 01/15/2012 at 7:40pm (UTC):|
Its a great pleasure to view a website concentrated only on the thinkings and objectives of BABAMONI....i live in KOLKATA never new that BABAMONI has huge followers in Bangladesh...JAY GURU...
|Comment posted by Anjan Baidya( anjan.filmdirectorgmail.com ), 01/02/2011 at 11:15am (UTC):|
I am very glad to view this page about Swami Swarupananda Paramonsha Deva ( Baba Moni. I am follower of Him.